Grace Lutheran Church and School exists to give glory to God for his undeserved love in Jesus by growing in faith, serving each other, and sharing God’s Word.
We rejoice in serving Christ, empowered by the Holy Spirit…
- To utilize the Word and Sacraments faithfully.
- To glorify the triune God through confession, prayer, praise, and thanksgiving.
- To cultivate a life-long hunger to grow in the Word of God.
- To equip God’s people to serve the Lord and one another with acts of love.
- To rescue the lost by sharing the good news of Jesus with all people.
- To distinguish ourselves as a confessional Lutheran church in our community.
We look to the following Scriptures…
“For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works, so that no one can boast.”
– Ephesians 2:8-9
“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.”
– 1 Corinthians 10:31
“But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever! Amen.”
– 2 Peter 3:18
“Serve one another in love.”
– Galatians 5:13
“Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation.”
– Mark 16:15
These sites will help explain more about what we believe: